Staring at a blinking curser?
It’s totally normal not to know where to start or what to write on your personal statement.
But finding the right things to focus on when writing your personal statement is the single most important action that you can take to ensure your success, and also the most challenging.
There is a better way to do this.
Let me hold you by the hand and walk you through the entire process of picking the right topic, extracting the correct personal and professional experiences to focus on in your personal statement.
Allow me to show you an easier way to stand out and highlight your greatest traits without sounding braggadocious or coming off as cliche.
Let me help you set up your personal statement step by step, with simplicity, strategy and intelligence and so that you stop staring at that blinking cursor and save time.
- The 4 stages of writing a masterful personal statement
- Finding your perfect topic
- Finding your greatest strengths
- Finding your powerful why
- Extracting the best experiences to focus on
- Creating an Outline
- How to write with clarity
- How to Keep the readers’ attention
- How to make sure your personal statement has good flow
- Private FB student group for support + extra resources
[ Taking this course does not guarantee acceptance to program of choice ]